Monday, July 30, 2007

Like Senoritis again

I find that as I prepare for getting hitched this saturday I am experiencing something akin to senoritis from college and high school. Of course, I am getting stuff done - it's just a complete lack of desire to work and a lack of concern about accomplishing things -- and yet I am still doing everything that I need to do.

Be prepared for one of two things. Over the course of the week, either I will present something here that is profound and earth shattering, or I will do things that are of no point or consequence.

2 comments:

William Weedon said...

Even though I am in the position of father of the bride rather than bridegroom, let me assure you that I understand EXACTLY what you are talking about. A blessed wedding and even more, a blessed marriage, to you, Pastor!

Christopher D. Hall said...

Ah, Eric. If you think it's bad now, just wait until you have to go back to work after your honeymoon!

Congratulations and blessings!

Chris