Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Pups

Well, it looks as though someone abandoned to Chocolate Lab puppies outside the Church over the weekend. We found them Sunday morning - around 6 weeks old, a boy and a girl (now dubbed Martin and Katie). Haven't found anyone who is missing puppies - hopefully we can find them a good home. My wife is now over at the church tending to them - she's run over there on average around 8 times a day to take them out and the like (Church last year forbade dogs in the parsonage last summer when I asked, so they are over there at a box in the kitchen).

I think we are going to be able to find good homes for the two via the preschool and our own congregation. Still - I tell you what, if I run across the person who dumped them, I'd probably give him a shiner, and I'm not talking about the beer.

No comments: