Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog of the Week

So, my post No Angst was selected as Jeff's Blog of the Week This is I believe the 4th or 5th time that Jeff has picked my blog, for which I am grateful.

However, in all this time, Todd has never picked one - it seems odd to have such a sharp distinction.

The only explanation that I can think of is that given Todd's former life as a London Barber, I don't make enough meat pie references. I'm also forced to assume that there must have been a giant meat pie recipe swap on the internet before I started blogging.

While this is completely unsubstantiated by any semblance of fact, I still do thank both of the Issues folk, not merely for their plugs of my blog, but for the excellent work they do.

1 comment:

Rev. Paul A. Rydecki said...

Congratulations! I didn't see this until now. Great post, as usual. (No Angst, that is.)